[Geomoose-users] MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM = 'UTM-15'

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Mon Nov 3 15:53:00 EST 2008

Bernard,

Currently GeoMOOSE only supports converting from MN County coordinates
or UTM to lat/long.  If you want to go from some other coordinate system
(like Indiana state plane) to lat,long you will need to write your own
projection library to support it.  The two we currently wrote are in the
"htdocs/projections" folder.

Hope this helps.  If you need help we are always available for
contracting to add this feature.

Brian Fischer

Houston Engineering, Inc.

Maple Grove, MN