[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE 1.6.1 Released!

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Mon Nov 3 16:44:33 EST 2008

Hi GeoMOOSE users,

The latest version can be downloaded from the GeoMOOSE website
(http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id
=27&Itemid=32)

This version is a minor release with a few bug fixes and contributed
graphics.  Look at the GeoMOOSE_release_history.doc file in the docs
folder for a general overview of changes.  Many thanks to Duck for
fixing that IE toolbar bug!

As always please report any bugs you find in this version.  We already
have a 1.6.2 version in the works that will make some improvements to
the print services and feature report services.

If would like to contribute anything to the GeoMOOSE project, I can help
coordinate.  Always looking for funding or in-kind contributions to work
on features and documentation.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Fischer, CFM

GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
<mailto:bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com
<http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>