[Geomoose-users] Address search Redux

Nelson Soto NSoto at plotplans.com
Tue Nov 4 11:25:40 EST 2008

Use firebug and Firefox or IE7 and developer toolbar to verify that you
are even passing the values to the service. You don't seem to specify
any id's to your inputs and nothing here seems to suggest you have
configured the service definition either. I think if you are going to
configure your inputs you should do so in the service as well so when
you post the data the service is looking for everything you are sending.