[Geomoose-users] Image display covers up layers beyond its extent

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Fri Nov 7 15:01:50 EST 2008

The image is an ECW but JPG acts the same way.  My question is why does
transparency come into play when I do not want to see under the image, I
want to see beyond the extent of the image.  For example the image is 1
mile by 1 mile and it still covers up the whole county.  Is that because
the mapserver still thinks the image is county-wide?

jim