[Geomoose-users] Want to add Search Result Tab

Michael Reynolds Mike.Reynolds at dot.state.mn.us
Fri Nov 7 18:30:47 EST 2008

Hope the list supports file attachments...anyway...

The gemoose site I have set up has a menu that drops down over the Jump To drop down form control in the TOC. I have the TOC configured to the left.  The drop down control shows through the menu, the menu text tries to avoid overlapping the control....  hard to describe.  Not sure where to start to try to prevent it.

I bet the easy answer is....configure the TOC to the right...heh.