[Geomoose-users] Security and GeoMoose

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Apr 2 10:59:58 EDT 2009

Jim,

  Yes, but my path problem is with the relative URLs, not the filesystem mapfile paths.  And the "work-around" is to use mod_rewrite (or a rewrite isapi filter on IIS) as you've pointed out.  My hope was to have a more GeoMoose-specific solution to keep it simple (and avoid arguments with IT/Web admins).

Thanks!
Brent Fraser