[Geomoose-users] How to print at specific scales?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 14:14:28 EDT 2009

Right now it has  two printing options (concerning scale):
1) Preserve Extent
2) Preserve Scale

But there is not a current option to "print to X scale."  However, if you manually set the scale in the application (say 1:100) then the map should print to scale when "preserve scale" is selected for the printing utility.