[Geomoose-users] How to print at specific scales?

Edward E. Boesenberg, III eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Fri Apr 24 14:53:38 EDT 2009

Where is the print option specified?  I looked at the pdf php files and found some code in print.php (see below).

# Basic Printing Option

      renderImage($document, $TempImage, $imagesize[0], $imagesize[1], $extent[0], $extent[1], $extent[2], $extent[3]);

I am guessing it is preserving the extent, how do I tell is to preserve scale.