[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 2.x Problems

Gertken, Shawn sgertken at co.wabasha.mn.us
Wed Dec 16 12:08:01 EST 2009

I discovered there was a problem with the php CGI web service configuration in IIS. I believe I have it configured correctly now, but when I try to access the links you listed through a web browser, I now receive a CGI error. I know I've had issues with PHP scripts not playing nicely with IIS with the previous version of GeoMoose, and I'm not sure if this is the issue here.

If you point your browser to http://swoosh.co.wabasha.mn.us/geomoose/php/ you will see a list of the files and directories, if that gives you any insight to the problem.

Also, I downloaded the following installation package:

http://www.geomoose.org/downloads/GeoMOOSE-2.0.1-MS4W.zip

Shawn R. Gertken
Wabasha County GIS Coordinator
651-565-5164