[Geomoose-users] Problem with Geomoose in Internet Explorer

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Feb 24 15:24:22 EST 2009

Edward E. Boesenberg, III wrote:
> All of my MAP files do not have a projection specified because they are all the same (State Plane - feet).  The values for the INITIAL-VIEW and JUMP-TO both reference feet.

Good. More specifically, the coordinates in are State Plane PA-South (which implies feet).

> I thought I needed MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM set correctly to display my map, so I don't need a reprojection file or need to set the MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM value

No, it is only required for only for the lat/lon display on the web page footer.  See the first paragraph of http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=28

Does it work in Firefox?

Brent