[Geomoose-users] Problem with Geomoose in Internet Explorer

Edward E. Boesenberg, III eboesenberg at niraengineers.com
Tue Feb 24 14:53:11 EST 2009

All of my MAP files do not have a projection specified because they are all the same (State Plane - feet).  The values for the INITIAL-VIEW and JUMP-TO both reference feet.

I thought I needed MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM set correctly to display my map, so I don't need a reprojection file or need to set the MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM value