[Geomoose-users] Any news regarding GM 2.0 download

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 12:18:59 EDT 2009

The sourceforge FRS can sometimes be a real beast when it comes to uploading/downloading files.

I believe a working package is on there now. (I've downloaded it and tested it.)

Anyone who is having a problem may need to use the direct link because the file extensions are doing goofy things in some browsers (Safari, notably).

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/geomoose/geomoose-2.0.tar.gz?use_mirror=master