[Geomoose-users] LatLon coordinate system

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:46:53 EDT 2009

I'm trying to utilize mapserver's built in latlon coordinate system.
My test layer is WGS84 format (it is the only layer)

I received an error in the Geomoose.js stating coordinate system not
defined as defined by this line in the Geomoose.js:

"var CoordinateSystemFiles=new
Array();CoordinateSystemFiles['UTM']='projections/utm.js';CoordinateSystemFiles['MNCOUNTY']='projections/mncounty.js';function
loadCoordinateSystem(){var CoordSys=new
String(MAP_COORDINATE_SYSTEM).split('-');"
......etc etc.

Makes sense of course. My question is how do I redefine the javascript
to use WGS84? Do I preclude the above statement or directly redefine
it as LatLon.....if someone would be kind of enough to kick my butt in
the right direction. Thanks!

@ Brian Fischer: thanks for your help thus far - I didn't want to bug
you with another email to email correspondence.
--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a