[Geomoose-users] Internet/Proxy?

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Wed Jul 8 10:10:52 EDT 2009

I have a few questions regarding my GeoMoose application and Other Web Apps I have....and what I need/should do to get it out to the internet.
My main concern is getting the app out to the internet and making sure the data is secure.  I am very new to this and would be most appreciative of any feedback and direction to help figure this out.

I assume I need to find a host, or build the system where I host it (figure that would be expensive)
I have heard about firewalls and proxys etc....but need a bit more help and direction.

Can Anyone briefly outline what I need if I get it hosted vs what I would need if I hosted myself....

Thanks