[Geomoose-users] Couple of questions

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 08:56:26 EDT 2009

GeoMoose v1.6.1

On parcel search: I added a parcel and simply replaced the demo
shapefile of the same name; I know my parameters within my parcel are
not the same and I get this error on Search;

loadMap(): Web application error. Parameter 'id' value fails to
validate. msEvalRegex(): Regular expression error. String (83a-78)
failed expression test.

What is the Parameter 'id' referring to?

Can someone quickly run down how to add popups?

I know from reading that a popups="true" need be in the
configuration.xml but where is the popup reading from? mapfile? a
separately created xml page?

Labels seems to be giving me problems; I simply can't get labels to
show; I know this is more of a mapserver issue but if someone could
tell me if labeling is a known issue/bug in GeoMoose.

Thanks for your time folks.

Antonio

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a