[Geomoose-users] Zooming in

Brian Fischer bfischer at houstoneng.com
Fri Jul 10 12:54:42 EDT 2009

Matt, the scales are not documented very well in GM2 yet.  They are defined in the mapbook and are tied to the zoomlevels as defined by OpenLayers.  We have talked about trying to translate these numbers into real scales based on the coordinate system you are using, but for now they are set as resolutions of the max scale.  Here is the OpenLayers documention on it. http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SettingZoomLevels

Also here is the configuration parameter you would use for the GM 2 mapbook.  <param name="scales">1,2,4,8,12,16,24,32,64</param>

Brian Fischer, CFM  GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc.