[Geomoose-users] Search syntax

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:12:56 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I have my search functions for parcel working with one slight issue;

Seems the syntax is not allowing for alphabetical characters in the
PIN search field. I have some parcel info in alpha-numeric characters.
Example W31-12.  Searches on just numeric parcels work fine.

Can someone advise on the syntax to allow alpha-numeric?

Best regards
Antonio

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a