[Geomoose-users] Broken mailing labels

Blaine Hackett blaine at gisrangers.com
Fri Mar 13 09:44:42 EDT 2009

Hi All

My mailing labels have been working flawlessly.  However, I was doing some
maintenance and now the pdf and csv has no data in them.  The csv actually
has LINE1, LINE2, LINE3 when I bring it up in Excel.  Everything else works
fine; the buffer and the information on the tab.  I looked at all of the
files that should be involved and none of them were dated the day that the
labels stopped working.  So, I am really stumped.  Could someone give me
some suggestions of where to look?  Could it be a temp folder or permissions
thing?

Thanks

Blaine