[Geomoose-users] select tool using mapserver

Brent Lund (ADM) Brent.Lund at state.mn.us
Wed Mar 18 16:04:54 EDT 2009

Greetings,
I would like to use select tool with /cgi-bin/mapserv (instead of php/select.php).

Using the state demo as a starting point, I figured I could take the identify tool and
1)     switch shape="point" to shape="box"
2)      replace <input type="point" name="mapxy" delim=" "/> with <input type="box" name="mapext" delim=" "/>

but generates the following mapserver error:

"loadForm(): Web application error. Not enough arguments for mapext."

Thanks,

Brent