[Geomoose-users] Geomoose PHP under IIS/Apache

Brian Welch Brian.Welch at CI.NORTHFIELD.MN.US
Tue Mar 24 15:41:48 EDT 2009

Brian,

I have IIS5 and Apache running under different ports, as indicated by the Mapserver IIS installation instructions (3 different sets of instructions posted at mapserver.org, maptools.org, and geomoose.org).  I have installed PHP installed an operational - can run the phpinfo.php script in a browser from the IIS5 webroot.

However, I'm still running into a problem with any PHP code from Geomoose that seems to be related to writing temporary files: selection, selection by buffer, or printing to PDF.  The Information tab gets a "Page cannot be found" error.  I've followed the folder creation and permissions instructions at http://www.mapserver.org/installation/iis.html and http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=30, but can't seem to find the source of the problem.  Any ideas?  Is there something different that I need to do for IIS5 compared to what was written for IIS6?

Thanks.

Brian

--------
Brian Welch, GIS Technician