[Geomoose-users] Labels and Map layers

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Mar 27 12:59:25 EDT 2009

Is there a way in the existing GeoMoose JavaScript to relate "maps" so if the user turns one off in the legend tree-view, the related map turns off?

  I want my labels to appear on top of all my graphics so I've created an invisble (not shown on the legend) "label" map for my roads.  I'd like the road labels to turn off and on with the road graphics.

  MapServer does this by using the LABELCACHE or a REQUIRES keyword in the LAYER object, but since GeoMoose renders each map separately Mapserver can't help.

Thanks!
Brent Fraser
GeoAnalytic Inc.