[Geomoose-users] Another question regarding print

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Oct 5 14:33:57 EDT 2009

Well, it's hard to say without seeing the original image and the
GeoMoose/Mapserver rendered PDF.  One possibility is that mapserver is
using a lower res overview image from the .sid file due to what it
believes is the target pixel size.  I don't have any MrSId format files,
but I do have ECW format images I could test tomorrow.

  You could have a look at the intermediate JPG file the printpdf2.php
produces to see how they look.

Brent