[Geomoose-users] Another question regarding print

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:59:29 EDT 2009

First, thanks again Brent for that solution.

Now on to my next question; is there anything else I can do to improve
the quality of print jobs? I'm using sid files which I'm certain is
the basis of my problem. The print results get a tad pixelated and
even worse in a closer zoom. Any suggestions? Other than using sid
files that is..I'm limited to those.

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a