[Geomoose-users] Go-To tool?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 14:47:39 EDT 2009

The functionality does not currently exist.  It would take a minor bit of coding to perform because it would probably end up being a service needing to do something like...

Input the DD/DMS string, translate it to native coordinates + a buffer, then send the coordinate string back to GM telling it to zoom to that position.