[Geomoose-users] Go-To tool?

Johan Forsman Johan.Forsman at LA.GOV
Wed Oct 7 14:33:33 EDT 2009

Hello All:

I did not see this anywhere, but if I missed it I apologize: A "pan to/go to" tool in Geomoose2.

Click a button, be presented with a dialog requesting coordinates (DD and DMS preferable in my case), provide requested coordinates and perhaps a desired zoom/scale, click OK and be taken there.

Is such a beast available, or can it be added by us mere mortals who don't code worth a penny?

I certainly can't answer for the rest of the community, but I use this function daily in my desktop GIS.

Thanks!
/Johan.
Johan Forsman, M.Sc.
Geologist
Safe Drinking Water Program
Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals
Office of Public Health
Telephone: 225.342.7309
Telefax: 225.342.7303