[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE project information

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 09:40:57 EDT 2009

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions please feel free to back-channel me.

    * License: MIT-style (v2+), City of Saint Paul Open Source License (v1.X)
    * Origin country: United States
    * Origin organization/institute/university: Originated with the City of Saint Paul (v1.X), 2.0 has been community generated.
    * Documentation:
          o Languages: English
          o Formats: HTML
          o Levels: Users
    * OSGeo support: No
    * API language: Javascript; PHP
    * GeoServices support: WMS; WFS

* Map server dependency: Yes (UMN MapServer).  I'm not sure what
definitions your using for "Map server" dependency but technically
GeoMOOSE can run with nothing but WMS/WFS (leaving no direct dependency on the same server as GeoMOOSE).  It can also work with any WMS/WFS compliant server (ESRI, GeoServer, etc.).
    * Require privative plug-ins?: No
    * Include metadata component: No