[Geomoose-users] measure tools issues

Devon Piernot piernotd at uwplatt.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:08:03 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm noticing some strange issues with the measure tools in my
development application for geomoose 2.0.1

First, the length measure tool doesn't sum up the last segment into the
total length of the path.  It also often registers the first segment
before I have clicked to complete the line.  These problems are repeated
for the measure area tool.  Overall, there are just some funky things
happening which may have to do with clearing previous segments and such
(you can clear by pressing the clear button, by clicking on the measure
tool again, or by simply starting a new line).

Does anyone else have these issues and is it easy to tweak the measure
tools?
http://gis.swwrpc.org/geomoose2/geomoose.html

Thanks
--