[Geomoose-users] Setting up live application

Jacob Rodel jacob.rodel at co.todd.mn.us
Tue Apr 6 10:32:02 EDT 2010

I am trying to get an application working and am having trouble getting
my layers to display.  The skin appears but none of my layers display.
I am using 1.6.  I am wondering if there is some sort of path issue.
When I run it from my hard drive everything works fine but when it runs
from the server I have issues.

Here is the path from my .js file

 * MapServer Location

var MAPSERVER_MAPFILE_ROOT = '/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/maps_countydemo/';
/* Root location of mapfiles */

var MAPSERVER_ROOT = '/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe';

Code from .xml file

             <map title="Hiking Trails" default="false" popups="false"
zindex="1" data="false">

Jacob Rodel

GIS Technician

Todd County GIS & Land Services Dept.