[Geomoose-users] Web Mercator demo, identify and pop up issues

Nayna Nayate nayna.nayate at gis.leg.mn
Thu Apr 22 09:44:39 EDT 2010

I projected the parcel layer and counties in ArcMap to the Web Mercator (Auxilliary Sphere) projection. I didn't change the parcel or county map source syntax in the county map book demo or the respective map files and included the google services. Everything lines up perfectly and Identify and pop-up work as well. Thanks for you suggestion.