[Geomoose-users] Pink screen on zoom in

BATES Cress A (Lane Cty) Cress.Bates at co.lane.or.us
Thu Aug 12 13:32:56 EDT 2010

I'm new to Geomoose but have been making progress on getting the demo to work and adding a layer of my own.  My new layer displays fine until I zoom in a certain amount.  It's ok at 1:22677 (as shown in scale window at bottom of screen); but as soon as I try to zoom in further I get the pink screen.  I've tried changing the initial_extents and max_extents in the mapbook.xml file; and have also changed the max and initial extents in the compiled.js file with no luck.  I've also changed the "SIZE" parameter in the mapserver mapfile from "800 650" to "400 300" with no luck.  I'm not sure how the zoom scales are controlled with Geomoose to prevent this from happening.  However, the demo data for Dakota County Parcels zooms in just fine.  I'm missing some connection.  I'm using Geomoose 2.2 and trying to run the app in IE 8.

Thanks,
Cress Bates
Lane County Public Works - GIS
cress.bates at co.lane.or.us