[Geomoose-users] Pink screen on zoom in

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Aug 12 15:02:20 EDT 2010

OpenLayers (used by Geomoose) will display a pink screen if for some reason it
didn't get an image from the server (e.g. it either got nothing, or some text).
  It's common to get that when your mapserver map file has a syntax error or it
has a path problem to your source data.  That doesn't seem to be your case since
you do get an image displayed a at 1:22k.  Is the source data of the layer
raster or vector? which format?

  Use Firefox's Firebug (the Net tab) or IE 8 (Tools -> Developer Tools to have
a look at the conversations between the client and server.  Likely mapserver is
sending an error message...