[Geomoose-users] Measure Tool

Wirth, Paul Paul.Wirth at kniferiver.com
Mon Aug 16 09:46:36 EDT 2010

To Everybody,

I came across something that I would like to see work better.

Sometimes I have to zoom in to see the roads or where I will start and grab the measure distance tool, click on where I will start and then pan to find the finish point. When I pan the measure distance tool clicks off and I cannot start where I left off. I must start from the beginning again. This happens with the sketch tool also. I would like it so I can start with the measure tool, pan and then start again where I left off ( a continuous unbroken line). Does anybody have a fix for that? Any ideas?

Paul Wirth
Knife River - Central Minnesota
4787 Shadow Wood Drive NE
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379