[Geomoose-users] Selective layer controls?

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 10:29:10 EDT 2010

I'm really working to catch up on the list so I apologize if this, and any other
email I write today, is a bit jumbled.

There's not really a guide to tweaking the CSS.  It's a "If you're brave enough
to be in here, you should know what you're doing" operation.  I would highly
recommend that you create a separate CSS file that is included after the theme
file.  That way the file will over-ride the settings and you can experiment
without impacting the original CSS.

There is a balance between using the catalog specific settings and the default
settings which can be modified using the <param> elements in the config.
 However,  if you want more fine grained control you could do the following:

 <param name="catalog.show_controls" value="true"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.up.on" value="false"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.down.on" value="false"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.fade.on" value="false"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.unfade.on" value="false"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.refresh.on" value="false"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.cycle.on" value="false"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.legend.on" value="true"/>
 <param name="layer_controls.metadata.on" value="true"/>