[Geomoose-users] Identify Error

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Mon Aug 30 16:01:03 EDT 2010

The default Identify tool does not do any re-projection, it just takes the XY from the map and uses that.  So yes, the data does need to be in the map projection, in this case 900913.  That is certainly an issue, but I'm not sure why you would get the error you got, I would expect that there would just be no results that match the XY values.

Len