[Geomoose-users] data link for download

Len Kne lkne at houstoneng.com
Mon Jun 14 09:53:21 EDT 2010

While there is not a download link option for individual layers, you could use the optional metadata tag - instead of putting a link to the metadata, link to your zip file.  See http://geomoose.org/docs/mapbook.html.

You can change icons by modifying the sprite, see http://geomoose.org/docs/sprite.html.

Len