[Geomoose-users] slideshow/tour within GeoMoose

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Jun 14 14:47:49 EDT 2010

   I had considered using Flash or creating screen movies using CamStudio (and
we will do that for our "Help" page).  But I think what we're looking for is the
ability to have a timed tour, but give the user the ability to interrupt the
tour and pan/zoom/view layers, then resume the tour.

   I think I'll look into the HTML self-update technique using the meta tag:

URL=http://www.mymap.com/slideshow/php?slide=1">

and the "slide=" gets incremented in the PHP.  Dunno how to do the
interupt/resume yet.

Once we've got a technique that works, it could likely be enhanced to
	- send links to images (for weather animation), and
	- send XML/GML for GPS positions

Your History recorder is a good idea too...

Brent