[Geomoose-users] Question about polygon queries

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun Mar 14 21:58:37 EDT 2010

Sacha,

  As far as I know, Geomoose has no capability to do this.  While there
are some tools in Geomoose to draw a polygon, you would need to write
some server-side scripting (for example, in PHP) to take the drawn
polygon and do an Intersection on the soils layer, possibly using the
OGR_G_Intersection function in GDAL's OGR API (although I'm not sure
that function is available through MS4W's OGR PHP library).