[Geomoose-users] GM 2 help and meta tag

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 09:28:56 EDT 2010

Hi Dieter,

The help and metadata tools were changed in GM2 because we actually have a much more flexible system for implementing layer controls.

To implement the metadata you should be able to do the following:

<catalog>
<layer title="Title" src="service/name" ... metadata="true">
<metadata>url to metadata information</metadata>
</layer>
</catalog>

If the "?" icon does not appear next to the layer make sure to check the "catalog.show_controls" setting, it must be set to "true."

<configuration>
<param name="catalog.show_controls" value="true"/>
</configuration>