[Geomoose-users] Creating a link within the identify results

Gregory Roberts | Wendler groberts at wendlergs.com
Tue Mar 23 09:39:09 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a parcels layer that I have made identifiable and in the results I
have a url to an external webpage. I was wondering if it is possible to have
the resulting url appear in the results as a clickable link rather than
having to copy and paste the url in order to access the webpage.

Here is the text I have in my identify.html document:

I have tried putting the <a href> tags around the [Photo URL] but I couldn't
get it to work. Thank you for your help.

Gregory Roberts