[Geomoose-users] Creating a link within the identify results

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Mar 23 10:20:10 EDT 2010

something like this should work:

bobb

>>> "Gregory Roberts | Wendler" <groberts at wendlergs.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a parcels layer that I have made identifiable and in the results I have a url to an external webpage. I was wondering if it is possible to have the resulting url appear in the results as a clickable link rather than having to copy and paste the url in order to access the webpage.

Here is the text I have in my identify.html document:

I have tried putting the <a href> tags around the [Photo URL] but I couldn't get it to work. Thank you for your help.

Gregory Roberts