[Geomoose-users] Geocode and Identify Errors

Wes Cleland wcleland at vanburencity.org
Fri May 21 15:14:53 EDT 2010

I made the changes and the geocode service works now. I don't know if it
should be placed in Trac or not, the reason is the demo map/mapbook
works, but when I change the mapbook to one that I altered it does not.
It seems as though there is another configuration that needs to be
changed somewhere. Any suggestions? I still get a "deprecated" error
when attempting to print; however, it still generates the files to
print. Thanks for the tip.

v/r,

Wesley T. Cleland, GISP, CFM

GIS Coordinator

City of Van Buren, Arkansas

479-471-5025

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to
run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you
meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by
half. Never run away from anything. Never!"
Winston Churchill