[Geomoose-users] Coordinates on footer

FRANZ OKYERE franzzoa at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 11:49:46 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,            How
to let the coordinates display disappear

<param
name="coordinate_display">false</param>

<!-- <param
name="coordinate_display.usng">true</param> -->
Franz

From: Paul.Wirth at kniferiver.com
To: geomoose-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:14:10 -0500
Subject: [Geomoose-users] Coordinates on footer

Hello,

Does anybody know where to comment out the different
coordinate systems on the footer at the bottom of the screen. In particular I
would like to delete the USNG coordinates because they would confuse more
people and because I need more space on the bottom bar. I am using 2.2 Web Mercator.

Paul