[Geomoose-users] Search Results zoom to, highlight etc not functioning

Sean Ziniker Sean.Ziniker at co.jefferson.or.us
Fri Sep 24 11:40:35 EDT 2010

Len,

The problem is the projection difference.  I re-projected my taxlots
into 900913 and all services work correctly.  That leads me to another
question though.  Is it possible to use the services when the data is in
a different projection than the map?  Or is it just much easier to
re-project all my data into 900913?  I really would like to use the
Google projection and keep my data in its native projection, but not if
it is terribly difficult to make it work or services breakdown.

Thanks for all your help

Sean

Sean Ziniker
GIS Analyst