[Geomoose-users] how to install geomoose?

Eli Adam EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Aug 5 17:43:57 EDT 2011

Oh yeah, Bob make a good point below.  Old browser cache can be really
annoying.  I think that ctrl+F5 on firefox clears it and reloads.

Eli

>>> On 8/5/2011 at 1:59 PM, in message
<4E3C1357020000A80002CF77 at heckle>, "Bob

<4E3BEDB9.4F75.00CE.0 at co.lincoln.or.us>,

<CAM3HAhQ7emOzhLp0863d+iuAG7wUmnUJxy2ZcmKQ=REPdwK1RQ at mail.gmail.com>,

<EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us>

http://geomoose.org/demo/geomoose2-webmercator/geomoose.htmlhttp://geomooseo

> recommended?

> yourself.

>>> probably

> perhaps
>>> it
>>> tweaks to
> web
> is
>>> on

> <EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us>

> MS4W

eoMOOSE 2.4 for MS4W - Web Mercator
>>> Demo"

> same

> unzip
>>>>>
>>> those folders you should get C:\ms4w\(more here) and then the

>>> be
> scroll

> the
>>> demo

> me,
>>> the
>>> know
> do

>>> <EAdam at co.lincoln.or.us>

http://www.geomoose.o
rg/wiki/index.php/Installation#Windows_Installation_Gui

> it

>>> recommend
> 10"
>>> on