[Geomoose-users] editing features saved in layers

Nitin Gadia nittyjee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:01:24 EDT 2011

I have installed "GeoMOOSE 2.4 for MS4W", and now I need to go on to
the next step for my little project.

I need to be able to create features (points, lines, polygons), and
save them to a layer that can then be edited.

I'm looking here, but just wanted to make sure that this is where I
need to start. Please tell me if there's anything else I need to know,
as the documentation seems to not necessarily be always up to date.

Editing features:
http://www.geomoose.org/docs/feature_editor.html

Adding Layers:
http://www.geomoose.org/howto/layer.html

Of course, once I do these things, I would need to readily edit those layers.

Thanks,
Nitin