[Geomoose-users] Re: OSGeo incubation Week 2

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Dec 1 23:35:36 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Dan Little <danlittle at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can make the meeting time.  I'm also planning to have an update 2.6 list
> tomorrow.  I was sick Weds/Thurs and know dean+brian are looking for it.

You must be talking about the Board meeting time?  I think that Jody
wants to get together at some other as yet unspecified time.  But see
you at both once we figure out the second time.  How does a weekday
around 23 UTC work?  Any day preferences?

> Not sure if we should do anything with it in particular to
> help/stay-out-of-the-way-of incubation.

I think continuing on with normal Project functioning is the best way
to not impact Incubation (just my opinion).

Eli