[Geomoose-users] Feature Editor: Polygon_update and Polygon_delete Errors

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Dec 7 10:20:47 EST 2011

Well the PHP is pretty simple for the delete:

     } else if($operation == 'delete') {
             if($feature_info[$primaryKeyColumn] < 1) {
                     print 'No Feature ID specified to delete.<br/>';
                     die;
             }

So what that tells me is that the value passed from the browser is <1.
Possibly your identity.html has a syntax problem?  And what is the
content of the "Delete" link when you do an identify on the polygon?