[Geomoose-users] Feature Editor: Polygon_update and Polygon_delete Errors

Atif Butt matifbutt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 14:54:39 EST 2011

Hi Brent

I used the following code, for the identify.html file.

Kindly have a look. http://141.117.248.26/geomoose2/geomoose.html

<!-- MapServer Template -->

{'feature:polygon_id' : '[polygon_id]','feature:wkb_geometry' :
'[wkt_geometry]', 'feature:title' : '[title]', 'feature:owner' :
'[owner]'})">Edit</a>

GeoMOOSE.startService('delete_polygon', {'feature:polygon_id' :
'[polygon_id]'}); }">Delete</a>

Secondly, why the above geomoose link can only be working inside firefox,
why not IE, and chrome, etc. Do you have any idea ?

Best regards

Atif