[Geomoose-users] Feature Editor: Polygon_update and Polygon_delete Errors

Atif Butt matifbutt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:31:53 EST 2011

Hi Brent

This docs has only explained the delete  and modify polygon servies as
follow:

<service name="delete_polygon">
        <url>php/editor.php</url>
        <step type='input'>
                <input type="hidden" name="op" value="delete"/>
                <input type="hidden" name="table" value="test_polygons"/>
                <input type="hidden" name="feature:polygon_id"/>
        </step>
</service>

similarly, modify_polygon service as

<service name="modify_polygon">
        <url>php/editor.php</url>
        <step type='spatial' name='feature:wkb_geometry' line='false'
polygon='true' point='false' default='point' edit-polygon='true'> <!-- It's
necessary to specify that the polygon editor be turned on, the rest of the
options are CREATION functions -->
                <input type="hidden" name="op" value="update"/>
                <!-- This just changes the option to 'update' instead of
'create' -->
                <input type="hidden" name="table" value="test_polygons"/>
                <input type="hidden" name="feature:polygon_id"/>
                <input type="user" name="feature:title" title="Title:"/>
                <input type="user" name="feature:owner" title="Owner:"/>
        </step>
</service>

If you talking about these steps, then I have already done with them. I
dont know, maybe something else conflicting or left to be perfromed.

The URL for checking the results so far (use firefox to open):
http://141.117.248.26/geomoose2/geomoose.html

You can check my mapbook.xml or anyother documents related to the
feature_editor_configuration from this URL, I put all configuration
files together in one folder; acessable at:
http://141.117.248.26/geomoose2/Development_Docs/

 e.g., mapbook.xml can be accessed at URL=
http://141.117.248.26/geomoose2/Development_Docs/conf/mapbook.xml

Best Regards and Thanks for quick response

Atif