[Geomoose-users] printing in geomoose

tripin2 melicherr at kolektory.cz
Mon Dec 12 10:19:49 EST 2011

When I try to print just one layer it gives me the bounding box error
mentioned before... When i try to print only baselayer, for example
openstreet map tiles loaded from tah.openstreetmap.org, i get blank image.
As I maybe failed to state clearly, I use geoserver instead of mapserver...
But there should be no problem, i suppose.
The error references coordinates like 1 607 164 is number in the correct
range of values for my coordinate
system, and I am trying to print area of Prague, Czech republic... It's
correct.
I don't know how you mean "to try tracing backwards from here to try and
find it". Sorry, but I have no clue, where the problem is or where it could
be. And if I had an idea, i don't know how to trace it and so on.. I'm
really sorry. And also I would like to thank you for your help!